Friday, May 11, 2007

Introducing Pz Hopkins

Hi,
My name is Billy of Billy "The Kid" Productions in Tampa, FL. I am proud to introduce Author Pz Hopkins, The Author of Club Shattered and owner of www.PzPower.com. Pz is a self help motivational author and speaker who is on the cutting edge of finding solutions to today's problems. She uses years of experience and common sense to find unique problem solving solutions.
Yes, Pz has also been known as the "Problem Solver" Or should we say " Problem Zolver"

1 comment:

pzpower said...

Thanks Billy. You are truly one of a kind and everyone should be so lucky to have a friend as thoughtful and talented as you. Your 'Billy The Kid' touch is on everything Pz and enhances everything I do.

I'm excited beyond words about the launch of the site and, of course, my new book, "Club Shattered" is finally here. It has been quite a journey thus far, and we're only getting started. The great thing about it is the best is yet to be . . . ~